- Highlight critical data around medication incidents
- Explain the surprising advantages of error reporting
- Explore trends and technologies that can improve medication safety without adding administrative burden
- Common causes of medication errors
- Advantages of increased recording of incidents and near-miss events
- Easy ways to action quality improvement, and more
Register to Watch Now
RPh, PhDHQ Student Queen’s University, Pharmacy Practice Coordinator for Oncology at The Ottawa Hospital
Pharmapod is a member of the Think Research family of companies.
Share this Article
Discover five causes of medication errors that increased significantly during COVID and get advice on how pharmacists can limit risk moving forward.
Discover more about Patient Safety Organizations. Get our brochure.
Patient Safety Organizations (PSOs) are a vital tool for healthcare organizations that enable you to improve medication safety and focus on quality improvement work in