Medication Incident Management for Hospital Pharmacies
Simple To Use With Advanced Reporting
Reduce your operational costs and maximise efficiencies in your hospital’s pharmacy department while streamlining communication between personnel such as chief pharmacists, risk managers, clinicians, patient safety officers, and senior management.
Pharmapod’s platform for hospital pharmacy is easy to use, and enables personnel within your organisation to record, review and analyse medication-related incidents and patient safety incidents quickly and securely.
Managers can produce quality reports in real-time at the click of a button with an instant review of all quality parameters across the organisation.
Our best-in-class analytics are fully customisable. Choose between off the shelf reports and analytics, or customise your own reports based on current and evolving needs.
Continuous Quality Improvement
Efficient Review Process
Return on Investment
- Delivers significant time and cost efficiencies
- Reporting via Pharmapod system takes 1/5 the time of other electronic systems (Incident Management Pilot Report for the National Pharmacy Association, UK. Dec 2014).
- Reduces reputational, business and patient risks
- Releases valuable professional time from inefficient compliance tasks
- Optimum demonstration of standards improvement and clinical governance
- Generates high-quality reports quickly to meet management and inspection needs
- Real-time insights into your organisation’s performance
- Streamlines inter-unit communication and task assignment
- Drives a culture of improvement, transparency and shared learning
“The Pharmapod system facilitates efficient management of quality processes. It provides meaningful insights into risks across an organisation as well as the planning and tracking of change. Pharmapod is chosen by those who resolve to create a culture of continuous improvement, safety and operational excellence.”
Cost Savings Report for Hospitals
The table below illustrates savings that can be made by various reporting units (such as pharmacy, ward or care unit) using Pharmapod patient safety software instead of traditional methods.
The calculations and measurements are from a detailed time and motion study (Pharmapod Analysis of Cost Savings, Aug 2015) that included analysis of each of the stages involved in each process. For example, when reporting a patient safety incident, initial entry to verification, follow up, validation, assessment and closure.
MONTHLY ANNUAL TIME AND COST SAVINGS
|Individual Reporting Units||Management / Reporting Level eg: Superintendent|
|Time (hours)||Cost (€)||Time (hours)||Cost (€)|
|Total Cost Saving per Annum €84,205.00|
Implementation is quick and straightforward as Pharmapod services are accessed online through a standard web browser on laptops, mobile phones or tablets.
The system is fully responsive so that you can track and manage your organisation’s activity and progress from wherever is convenient.
We continually add new features, and there are no maintenance costs or updates to run.
Get In Touch and Learn More
Contact us to find out more or book a 1-on-1 demonstration and learn how Pharmapod can support your pharmacy.