Nearly 60 percent of long-term care residents take 10 or more different prescription drugs – as homes continue dealing with staffing challenges, how can you ensure your residents get the care they need while reducing the chance of medication incidents occurring?
Utilize the funding available through the Ontario government to adopt the technology needed to strengthen medication safety.
Watch this on-demand webinar and learn how to maximize available funding, plus hear how Pharmapod (the platform used in all Ontario pharmacies) can help reduce medication errors, better protect your LTC residents, and provide more insight into medication data.
During the webinar you will:
- Learn how to easily report and track medication safety in your LTC home
- Determine the amount of funding available to your LTC home(s)
- Get advice for applying for funding
- See numerous time-saving features available in the Pharmapod platform, including CQI tools and the Collaborate feature
- Discover how to quickly filter and export essential insights and summaries to prepare for advisory meetings
- See real examples showcasing how Pharmapod’s platform helped identify and prevent medication errors in LTC
Funding application tips and answers to frequently asked questions available here.
Carla Beaton, BSc Phm
Pharmapod VP Quality Improvements & Innovations
Share this Article
Think Research’s Pharmapod Adopted in University and Colleges Across Canada to Teach Foundations of Medication Safety
TORONTO, ON – February 27, 2024 – Think Research Corporation (TSXV: THNK) (“TRC” or the “Company“), a company focused on transforming healthcare through digital health
How Pharmapod helps you easily report, analyze and document medication incidents to ensure MedSTEP compliance In an effort to improve medication and patient safety, the
Is improving medication and patient safety a priority for your healthcare organization in 2024? Then you need a medication incident reporting tool that makes it