Pharmapod are delighted to announce their new partnership with the UK’s National Pharmacy Association (NPA).
The NPA is the trade association for independent community pharmacy owners in the UK. It has been supporting, protecting and representing community pharmacy for 100 years. Its aim is to help pharmacists succeed professionally and commercially for the benefit of their patients. As a not-for-profit organisation, it is committed to reinvesting in service provision. It carefully selects its business partners to guarantee the highest quality of service and products for its members. The NPA-Pharmapod partnership will see Pharmapod support NPA members through the delivery of leading software and tools for pharmacy practice, which will help drive patient safety and deliver efficiencies for the pharmacies. Pharmacists will now be able to transmit their patient safety incidents directly from the Pharmapod system directly into the NPA’s Medication Safety Officer (MSO), reducing any double entry, fulfilling reporting obligations and saving pharmacies valuable time.
Special prices for use of Pharmapod tools and resources have now been introduced for NPA members. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the code *NPA2017 for more information.
• Efficiently input Incident and Near-miss data using PC, Laptop or Mobile phone.
• Drive operational efficiencies and reduce costs.
• Entering data digitally means that you can produce a Patient Safety Report easily and quickly supporting Quality Payments.
• Pharmapod system will transfer the reported data to NPA MSO
• Releases valuable professional time to assign to other tasks.
• Reduction of reputational, business and patient risks.
• A best in class reporting and analytics system. Understand where you are making mistakes and reduce them to improve quality.
• Generation of high quality reports to meet all governance, management and inspection needs.
• Streamlining of pharmacy team communication and task assignment.
• Introduces comparative analytics and benchmarking enabling pharmacies to measure its risk management performance against its peers as well as its past.
• Provides a complete picture based on real-time data
Specific to NPA Members:
• You will be able to reduce the double entry of data by exporting data from the Pharmapod system directly to the NPA.
• The price of the Pharmapod system is dependent on the numbers of modules and number of pharmacies. The price of the system is at a special member price. Please email email@example.com and include the code *NPA2017 for more information.
Share this Article
By Carla Beaton, Pharmacist and VP of Quality Improvements and Innovations Pharmacists across Canada fill more than 600 million prescriptions every year, and though somewhat
Patient Safety Organizations (PSOs) are a vital tool for healthcare organizations that enable you to improve medication safety and focus on quality improvement work in